Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#281)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, May 6th to Saturday, May 12th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



Stacking the shelves, the "smoke" edition! I am beyond excited about both of these novels. Thank you so much, Sarah and Liz!


From NetGalley:



KSJDFOIRIOTUOIRJGFD. I can't wait to start reading this! I loved Blood Type.


Review from this week:

  
(Click on the covers to go to my review!)


Favorite Instagram post from this week:

None this week! #lazyproblems


Work has been really intense but I think I'm finally catching a break after this week. My annual review is coming up which is cool - I've almost made it to a year! =) I'm loving the warmer weather. This time of year is always so uplifting!

14 comments:

  1. Seems this was a busy work week for many people and performance appraisal time. Hopefully you'll have a nice restful weekend with your very nice book haul. I can see why you're excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wonderful stack this week! And it's definitely a cute coincidence that both titles have "smoke" in them. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice!! I can't wait for Smoke in the Mirror! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG You've got Smoke in the sun!!!! Read it soon and tell me if it's as good as Flame in the mist please! Have a nice week and happy reading Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind on Rachel Caine's series, and I didn't even know about this new one. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smoke in the Sun has such an awesome cover! And yay for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Blood Match! I have been eyeing that series cause vampires!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats on some highly anticipated arrivals! I'm not sure I'll continue with Smoke in the Sun because I didn't really like the first book, but I'm definitely going to keep going with the Great Library series!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for the Caine. I've had that one sitting here waiting for the mood to strike. It's such a good series. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh score on getting Smoke in the Sun! I have my copy on pre-order!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so behind on the Great Library books. I hope it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh lots of smoky books! :)

    Congrats on almost making it to a year at your job. That's awesome.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Smoke in the Sun this week as well.
    I really hope we both love it :)
    Have a good week.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for getting some gorgeous book mail :D Yay for Smoke in the Sun. <3 But also, uuuugh, I just read these books.. and book one was a four star. This one was a two star :( Ahhh. So so disappointing. I cannot wait to know what you think of it, though, haha :D Happy reading Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!